Hospice Advantage Company Overview
The hospice industry is revolutionizing healthcare throughout the country and Hospice Advantage is leading by providing exceptional "Care, Comfort, and Compassion for the Whole Family."
With more than 55 locations in 10 states, Hospice Advantage is an industry leader in providing high quality hospice, home care, and therapeutic services.
Hospice Advantage is on the move. Since we started our company in 2004, we've continued to expand our service area. Today, we are one of the nation's largest privately held hospice companies and rank in the top 10 nationally.
We pride ourselves on being a financially sound and efficiently managed organization and are positioned to remain an industry leader for years to come. By providing a secure and encouraging work environment, Hospice Advantage is truly an employer of choice.
Hospice Advantage offers an employment package that includes comprehensive benefits, on-going education and in-services, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- Hospice Advantage University – Learn online through our Hospice Advantage University. The university includes a comprehensive training center for in-services, leadership seminars, safety updates, and much more. Our goal is to foster a culture of continued education by connecting you with the resources you need to grow personally and professionally.
- Future Focus - All employees (including per diem, part, and full time) are eligible to participate in the Hospice Advantage 401k plan with company matching.
- Part Time Employee Benefits – Part time employees are eligible to earn paid days off, holidays, bereavement leave, jury duty, and participate in the company's 401k plan.
- Full Time Employee Benefits – Full time employees are eligible to earn paid days off, holidays, insurance (including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability), AFLAC, a flexible spending account, bereavement leave, jury duty, as well as participation in the company's 401k plan.
Hospice Advantage is CHAP accredited, adhering to all standards of excellence. Hospice Advantage prohibits discrimination in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services, and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, and sexual orientation including gender identity. For more information on this policy, contact the Vice President of Clinical Services at (989) 891-2213.
At Hospice Advantage, we know that our employees are the heart of all of the services we provide to our patients and families. Through their dedication and commitment to our philosophy and mission, our employees work tirelessly to make Hospice Advantage a leading provider of hospice services. The success of our employees is important to us as we work to achieve common goals. As part of our commitment to you, Hospice Advantage will:
- Treat you with dignity and respect.
- Help you to be successful.
- Provide a safe environment.
- Recognize and reward contributions you make.
- Acknowledge that you are a critical resource.
- Encourage you to bring ideas, concerns, and problems to your immediate supervisor.
- Offer opportunities for career growth.