At Hospice Advantage we are not only here for your loved one, but we want to provide support to the whole family that extends beyond the passing of your loved one. We care about the physical, spiritual, and emotional health of our families that have experienced loss. It is with this in mind that our Bereavement support is here for you. Our bereavement services consist of the following:
- Specific team members that are here to listen and visit you. This can be an in person visit or over the phone.
- Grief Support Groups that meet twice a month in your area
- 13 months of Bereavement Newsletters
- Grief Resources on our website to help you on your journey
- On-line Grief Groups that meet twice monthly
- You don’t have to walk this path alone. We are here and ready to take every step of the journey with you.